SMS and ISO/IEC 20000
Our Service Management System (SMS) related managed services enables global organizations to maintain and continual improve management systems on an on-going basis in alignment with the business dynamics. This also helps in maintaining the ISO/IEC 20000 certification effectively and efficiently.
The focused, deliverable and valued driven Annuity Service framework of Wings2i managed Services enables businesses to focus on their core business activities, while we take ownership of the SMS.
A tailor-made and scalable package to suit the organization requirements with hand-picked and customized deliverables from:
• Service Management and SMS Awareness creation and enhancement
• Maintenance of Objectives, Context
• Management & Maintenance SMS documentations
• Best practice guidance and support for continual improvements
• Implementation and maintenance of identified SMS controls, Processes and practices
• Periodic Internal audits, recommendations, corrective/preventive actions
• Periodic Management reviews
• Facilitation and management of any Standard/framework upgrades
• Facilitation and assistance during external audits and action on findings till closure.
A scalable, flexible model in terms of:
• Combination of dedicated onsite, onsite-offsite, on demand back-end support modes
• Quicker scalability
• Comprehensive skill availability for all in-scope deliverables
• Multiple skills made available at a fraction of insourcing cost
• Availability of on-demand skills if needed above the in-scope areas
• Industry benchmarking, best practices, experience
• Many of the necessary tools included as a part of service
• Cost optimization on tools and technology through expertise and experience of our consultants