Integrated Management Systems (IMS)
Our Integrated Management System (IMS) related managed services enables global organizations to maintain and continual improve management systems on an on-going basis in alignment with the business dynamics. This also helps in maintaining the multiple ISO certifications integrated into the management system effectively and efficiently.
The focused, deliverable and Value- driven Annuity Service framework of Wings2i managed services enables businesses to focus on their core business activities, while we take ownership of the IMS.
A tailor-made and scalable package to suit the organization requirements with hand-picked and customized deliverables from:
• Management System awareness creation and enhancement
• Maintenance of Objectives, Context
• Management & Maintenance IMS documentations
• Best practice guidance and support for continual improvements
• Implementation and maintenance of identified IMS controls, Processes and practices
• Continued fulfilment of specific standard/framework requirements
• Periodic Internal audits, recommendations, corrective/preventive actions
• Periodic Management reviews
• Facilitation and management of any standard/framework upgrades
• Facilitation and assistance during external audits and action on findings till closure.
A scalable, flexible model in terms of:
• Combination of dedicated onsite, onsite-offsite, on demand back-end support modes
• Quicker scalability
• Comprehensive skill availability for all in-scope deliverables
• Multiple skills made available at a fraction of insourcing cost
• Availability of on-demand skills if needed above the in-scope areas
• Industry benchmarking, best practices, experience
• Many of the necessary tools included as a part of service
• Cost optimization on tools and technology through expertise and experience of our consultants