Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Organizations of all types and sizes have realized that assurance in terms of Business Continuity and Recovery is a critical factor in achievement of business objectives.
Continuity and Recovery addresses the organizational capability and assurance to continue key business services and operations in abnormal business conditions such as:
• Natural disasters
• Political situations
• Wars and other emergency situations
• Terrorist attacks
• Other emergency and unplanned situations
Our Services in this area covers establishment of an effective framework that provides adequate business assurance in terms of:
• Planning for abnormal business conditions
• Business Impact Analysis and Risk Assessment
• Developing and establishing a continuity and recovery strategy.
• Implementing the control measures and procedures
• Periodic re-assessment and fine-tuning of the framework
• Periodic testing and validation.
• On-going maintenance and continual improvement
• Alignment and certification to standards such as ISO 22301
Wings2i has proven expertise and experience in helping organizations to establish and manage an effective Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery framework.
Wings2i consultants bring in immense expertise and experience in Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery to the table, thus enabling a visible and measurable business transformation in BCP/DR assurance.